CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Welcome to My New Blog!!

This new Spider-Man blog is a sister-blog of 'The Incredible Hulk', One of my favorite characters. Spider-Man is among my favorite characters, and with this second website I will be starting a webring of super-hero blogs.
On this website the plan is to give you a constantly updated list of Spider-Man graphic novels. I will also be showcasing peices of my favorite fan-artwork and fan-fiction. Also there will be reviews of graphic novels and general buzz of the Spidey saga. Visit my other Hulk blog at-
www.hulkcomics.blogspot.com

2 comments:

MOHAMMAD ZULNAIM said...

HEY! I make a super hero blog to!!......I LIKE IT! SO MAKE SURE YOU MAKE IT SPECIAL BLOG OK??
But i already make alot super heroes there....

MOHAMMAD ZULNAIM said...

I like your background...how you do that?