CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Spectacular Spider-Man Cartoon


Has anyone seen the new Spider-Man cartoon yet? I have not, but I will. I have, however, gathered some information. It appears that Peter Parker, the spectacular Spider-Man, has just finished his summer school holiday and this series details his many adventures and villain battles. I cannot wait to see the look of the new villians- escpesially the new scorpion.
The animation, though, looks a little bit childish. It looks like it will be aimed at children below the age of 10, and that kind of puts me off a bit. Spider-Man should be for all ages, not just small children. I'll still check it out though. I saw a pic of Venom- His symbiote face looked by all means good, but his human face?... not so much. I'm hoping the dialogue will be better.

0 comments: