CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Iron-Spider Costume.

Who liked the Iron Spider Costume from Civil War? I prefered the original costume, but I thought this was cool for a temporary costume. I particularly enjoyed this costume because, in a way, it was similar to the symbiote costume. This is because of a small plate on his back, where three metal legs can be created from liquidised metal.
I also found out that this was actually a 'welcome back' costume from Anthony Stark, aka Iron Man, when Peter was supposedly killed, and reborn.
I would have prefered if the costume was different. It is just too modern for me. I would have liked it to be a strange and different costume, different from the ones we are used to. Not exactly colourful, but not to the extent that he has just one color on him. It could have opened up a darker part to his life- similar to the Reign series.
What did you think?

0 comments: